Monday, January 19, 2009

oh man, it's poo

Ok I kinda watched a couple of more episodes. I'm not even in nitpick territory any more. This show sucks.

Why bother basing a show on a set of decent books if your just going to defecate on them?

When the webmaster of the forum for the book series has to delete whole threads and threaten to ban people if they aren't 'nice' to the TV show you know someone has sold out. They actually split up the site into a section where comparisons to the books can be made and where they can't. Let me repeat: They split it up so there is a section of the forum where THE BOOK THE SHOW IS BASED ON IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE COMPARED TO THE TV SHOW.

Zedd you suck, you should be leading the angry mob! Instead you've played the sycophant.

BUT: It's still a good time to be a fantasy fan. Apparently Terry Goodkind isn't the only one making TV shows behind my back. George R. R. Martin is doing it too! This is even more exciting, and scarier. Like I said I wasn't ever a very big fan of the Sword of Truth series. But A Song of Fire and Ice? Oh yeah, me likey.

If they screw this up, I'm going to be pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment