Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doing well enough in school. Got an A- in my chemistry class over the summer but at least I don't have to be paranoid about blowing my 4.0 anymore. I try not to think about how much longer I'm going to be taking classes. No electronics classes next semester but it should be the last of my prereq's.

The Secular Student Alliance of Boise State is getting more and more established. I had a rough time getting things concretely planned out at first but I think I'm learning how to plan ahead a little better now. We caused a bit of an uproar after one of our banners got taken down at an event, we're still awaiting an apology.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break. More because I might have time to make a dent in the pile of books on my nightstand than because of the turkey. We might be heading up to visit Sherry in Oregon too, I'm letting Gesi work out the details of that.

2 comments:

  1. I read the article you linked to about your banner. Half way through i started to think that i was the bad guy. Good luck on future events and congrats on your gpa, my goal is 3.0, but there has never been any real competition between us on that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're a bad guy. :)

    I don't really think of the people who made us take it down as bad guys either (well not now that I've had some time to cool down anyway). I think it's a bad thing that they see our point of view as so marginal that they can get away with trying to shut us up. Of course by being noisy like this that's something I hope to change.

    ReplyDelete