Saturday, April 10, 2004

At the library in Awatukee, trying to finish up Gesi's taxes. She owe's more than I got back, not good news but oh well. I do like driving on paved roads. Soon we'll have our finances all figured out. My income is going to be more stable come next month and she just got another raise too. We'll have about two months to get all caught up before she quits and we get ready to head cross country. We should be ok by that point. The military will give me extra money to make the move and we should be able to get there and get set up without too much trouble. I hope. Seems like no matter how much money I make, or how much I try to conserve all that I get it's always just barely enough. At least so far it has been enough. It could be worse.

I wonder how she's going to adjust to life in NC. Where's she going to work, can I get her back in college. Will I be able to get some night schooling in? I want to. They say Cherry Point is going to be deployed right before we get there, which means I'll probably be standing a whole lot of duty. Nothing I'm not used to. And at least I'll be able to come home to my wife.